Mr. Haridas Sharma
Phone :- 01- 4269735
For more details, please visit: www.ncasc.gov.np
The National HIV/AIDS Strategy is a national guiding document and a road map for the next five years for allsectors, institutions and partnersinvolved in the response to HIV and AIDS in Nepal to meet the national goal; to achieve universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support with two major programmatic objectives (i) reduce new HIV infections by 50% and (ii) reduce HIVâ€ related deaths by 25%, by 2016
- Nepal will become a place where new HIV infection are rare and when they do occur, every person will have access to high quality, life extending care without any form of discrimination.
- To achieve universal access to HIV prevention, treatment, care and support.
- Reduce new HIV infections by 50% by 2016, compared to 2010;
- Reduce HIV-related death by 25% by 2016 (compared with a 2010 baseline) through universal access on treatment and care services; and
- Reduce new HIV infections in children by 90% by 2016 (compared with a 2010 baseline).
Gagan Kumar Thapa
Honorable State Minister
Tara Man Gurung
Dr. Senendra Raj Upreti